*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886982-Listening-An-Easy-Way-To-BE-Involved
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#886982 added July 10, 2016 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
Listening An Easy Way To BE Involved

The Sunday News!

It's been a rough week here in the US, and a rough month in Europe...instead of the typical Sunday prompt where I come up with a newsworthy item to discuss, I think now's the right time to focus on some good news. Do a little bit of lookin' around, and share with us something positive happening.






Surfing the net to find good news is always satisfactory. One stop was at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/good-news/ An Indian family aided a baby chipmunk to get back into its nest after it fell out. I saw whales and dolphins playing together in the ocean. A web site popped up that pays the utility bills for cancer patients that are struggling with high medical payments. Another article explained the outreach going on toward police in Dallas, Texas.

There were many other stories. I followed the link back to Youtube about listening. It is called the Urban confessional Project. It calls for people to get involved with a free Listening project. It is something anyone can do. You make a sign stand on a corner and listen to anyone who wants to stop and talk, or sit on a park bench and listen, or any place where people stop to talk so you can listen to what they have to say. There is more than one https://www.youtube.com video that explain the Urban Confessional Project. I have posted one today above.

Listening to the sounds of the wind blowing through the leaves of trees is also peaceful.

Manx Cat from Japan Tea of the Day = Blueberry Green Tea

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886982-Listening-An-Easy-Way-To-BE-Involved