*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887657-Fault-finding
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#887657 added July 17, 2016 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
Fault finding
"For some people fault finding is habitual.
The habit may be so ingrained that they may not even be aware of doing it or of the negative influence it has on them and on others (some try to bring this destructive habit with them when they desire to enter the spiritual path).

If you notice that you tend to have a negative state of mind, and are overly critical, examine your first tendency upon encountering a situation or person. What is the first thing you notice? Do you look for what is wrong, or displeasing to you? Or, do you tend to be aware of what is pleasing, and appropriate.

Fault finding is often due to a need to feel superior, in control of situations, or the desire to be noticed.

Start each day with the positive affirmation of clear consciousness.
Look forward with confidence (faith) in God, and feelings of gratitude for the opportunity to be of service.
Each evening before going to sleep, thankfully reflect on the many little blessings of the day that you had.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887657-Fault-finding