*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887765
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#887765 added July 18, 2016 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
Mr. Darcy Draws Attention Walking Into A Room
Mr. Darcy soon drew attention of the room by his fine, tall person, handsome features, noble mien and the report which was in general circulation within five minutes after his entrance, of his having ten thousand a year. Jane Austen Pride and Prejudice

What an entrance! A handsome man, his money and all eyes are on him. Every single woman wants to stand in line to be with this man. Single women looking for a husband noticed him, the most handsome and richest man in the room. The ladies lined up and begged for his attention. He was polite to the young ladies but showed no interest in dancing or being with any of them. Did he have previous girlfriends? Not that anyone knows of.

Darcy wasn't aware of it at the time but he was holding out for Elizabeth and it wasn't love at first sight. He had to be around Elizabeth a few times and he admired her singing, piano playing and her love of books and she didn't fawn all over him. He looked into her eyes and as they got to know each other and he fell in love with Elizabeth and was no longer a snob and accepted her family, it was then that love developed. Love changed him and a beautiful woman with a forgiving heart and kind nature. Isn't this the love we all want and desire? A storybook romance? This is the best kind. Darcy and Elizabeth are a favorite among Jane Austen readers and hopeless romantics. I have found my Darcy. This is why I can relate to this story.

** Image ID #2087466 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887765