*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887862-Thoughts-Blowing-in-a-Summer-Breeze
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#887862 added July 19, 2016 at 1:53pm
Restrictions: None
Thoughts Blowing in a Summer Breeze
Red Dragon Tea for the Day: Root Beer Iced Tea *Fairy3*


Talk Tuesday!

What do you do to make yourself happy, while knowing it irritates others?


*Rolling* Probably lots and lots of things. I guess the one that is making people stick pins into dolls that look like me is my memory. From age 8, I grew up on the farm I now live on. I spent time with my paternal Grandmother. She told me some of the families history, because her children grew up here. Two of my uncles and my dad told me family history before they died. I think they figured out how I was being manipulated and decided to clue me in on some things I did not know.

As a child I grew up clueless. There was a TV show once called clueless. So, I can *Laugh* about how I did not even try to figure out some things until I was way to old to place a fix in the works.

I pretty much follow my own path. Which, is way off the main road. I have a tendency to not look for the worst in people. So, if someone plays a mean trick on me I won't notice until it actually interferes with my life in some way. I recognize this trait in other people. You are going along seeing to your own life and business trying to color inside the lines and someone deliberately jogs your elbow. Then they say, "oh, I'm so sorry, I did not see your elbow there."

Later, I get suspicious and bitch about the ruined picture. Paranoia sets in. It is a human value to walk away from a bad experience and get upset about it later. Memory helps us make decisions for our own safety.

Right now, I am keeping my horse and pony, they make me happy and they are also elderly; even if from a different species than me. I just took in a cat that someone dumped. I have two other cats. They started out as someone else's cat now I have them because they were not wanted by other people.

People around think the elderly should get rid of their pets so they are free to ??? die at any time. Well, I'm to busy to be old. Even though my body is aging it is still working fairly well. So, I live basically the same way I have for many years.

Also, I tried in my late 40's and 50's to make a better financial retirement but I did not get much help or encouragement from other people so I figure if you want me to walk the proper road you better open the gate so I can get in. I don't respond well to allegory or hints so you better talk right to me. I can hear, and I can talk back, that is a conversation.

There is a lot of reference in this blog that may not be clear but it is the way the muse is working today.

Jing caught a mouse today and gave it to K as a gift. I guess she is not so sad in her new home as I feared she might be.

*Cat* *Cat2* *Cat*














apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887862-Thoughts-Blowing-in-a-Summer-Breeze