*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887900-Natures-right
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#887900 added July 20, 2016 at 10:36am
Restrictions: None
Nature's right
The twentieth day of "30-Day Bloggers Group [13+]

War Chest Wednesday! From a previous challenger...
Is there something wrong with always having to be right?

Yes, I think there is something wrong with it. People can’t be right all the time so if they claim to be it’s annoying.



I think in aging I tend to be less right about things then in my early twenties and thirties. You then have more confidence and you think the world lies at your feet. You think you know it all. Later you discover there is more nuance in the world and things are not as much right or wrong but more like shades of grey.

Prompt: Plan your work. Work your plan. Does this sound like a plan to you? Write about it. (BCoFs)

The original quote comes from Margaret Thatcher: Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.



Thatcher was a British stateswoman and politician who was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990 and the Leader of the Conservative Party from 1975 to 1990. She was the longest-serving British prime minister of the 20th century and the first woman to have held the office.

A Soviet journalist dubbed her the "Iron Lady", a nickname that became associated with her uncompromising right-wing politics and leadership style. As Prime Minister, she implemented policies that have come to be known as Thatcherism.

I have known her politics from up close and personal back then and I didn’t like it one bit. But I saw the biographical movie The Iron Lady with Merill Streep as Thatcher and that was awesome.

The quote is applicable to many situations. It’s best to plan the things you are about to do (I make a lot of lists for example) and then stick by your plan and work on it. It organizes your work and keep you accountable of its progress.

Prompt: Write something about nature?(BC)

My best account ever with nature was when visiting the USA back in 2004. I traveled the state of Colorado and by this day I am mesmerized by its nature. We went to the Grand Mesa National Forrest and it was the most astonishing views I ever saw.



It is the largest flat-topped mountain in the entire world. It has an area of about 500 square miles (1,300 km2) and stretches for about 40 miles (64 km) east of Grand Junction between the Colorado River and the Gunnison River, its tributary to the south.

In Europe we don’t have nature like that. As a city girl, the best you can get are some trees in your street. Luckily I have those. So my view from my balcony is somewhat green. I have the ocean at twenty minutes from my house. I love that.

Nature is the backbone of the universe to me. Being surrounded by nature makes me relax and breath better. It is a reminder of this wonders creation and it is always a humbling experience.


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887900-Natures-right