*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888332-The-Sunday-News-Laughing-So-Hare-You
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#888332 added July 24, 2016 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
The Sunday News: Laughing So Hare You
Sunday, July 24, 2016

"A good laugh heals a lot of hurts."
Madeleine L’Engle

The Sunday News prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends
Comedian and sitcom star   Jim Gaffigan recently did a stand-up comedy show in Buffalo, NY, and apparently was so funny it drove a pregnant woman into labor   three weeks early. There really isn't any way of knowing for sure if one led to the other, of course, but you can tell us this...'One time I laughed so hard...' (and then what happened?).

One time I laughed so hard that I didn't go into labor, but I did pee myself. I've also laughed so hard that I shot soda out of my nose. If I've got the choice I'd rather shoot soda out my nose because it funnier. Let's face it who doesn't laugh when they see someone laugh so hard they shoot soda out of their nose. The weird thing is that I can't remember what was so funny it caused me to shoot soda out of my nose. I know it had to be something one of my siblings did or said because they can be very funny when they're not trying to be funny. I think the same thing goes for me, when I'm trying to be funny I don't get a laugh. However, I can get lots of laughs when I'm not trying to be funny.


If Jim Gaffigan can really cause women to go into labor with his comedy then he has a marketable talent. There are a lot of women overdue and waiting to go into labor. I've heard of women attempting some really weird things in order to induce labor. If they could go to see a comedian and laugh so hard it induces labor then I think it would be better for them.

To laugh
or not to laugh
that is the question
and the answer is always "Yes!"

Laugh at yourself,
laugh with everyone else,
laugh as much as you can because
God loves laughter and laughter is good for you.


© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888332-The-Sunday-News-Laughing-So-Hare-You