*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888499-Gossip-Makes-Celebrities-Famous
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#888499 added July 26, 2016 at 12:18pm
Restrictions: None
Gossip Makes Celebrities Famous
Manx Cat from Japan Tea for the day: Raspberry mint

Talk Tuesday!

What's your take on celebrity gossip?


Two links from a google search:

1.http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/ *Frown*

2.http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/ *Gag*

Inside the world of journalism there are some rules. One of them is: if you are pursuing a public life you are fair game for the journalistic publicity that goes with it.

Personally, I don't care for knowing every detail about celebrities. I've watched the ongoing battle between the paparazzi and celebrities over the years and wonder why the paparazzi don't just back off? I'm more interested in the law suits being waged against them by celebrities. *PenP* I think how awful it must be to have some one watching every step you make when you go out shopping, take the kids to the park, or go out to dinner. *Gavel* Who really cares who inherited Bill Cosby's estate?

Then there is another side of the story. If a celebrity is not reaping enough publicity to keep their name if front of the public they go out and do something stupid so we remember they are around. This probably fits under the category of finding a job to pay the bills. *Pthb* I thought that was the job of a manager?

Of course, you must consider that there is a group of people in society that literally feed off news about celebrities.The have a lot of time on their hands so they keep up with the celebrity gossip.

Another thought says, that the public needs people to look up to so the celebrities fill that space in society. What happens when there are not any people to look up to? I need to get out my social studies and look up this question. Maybe we just fall in a ditch and crawl away? *Laugh* Sorry! this appears to be dark farm girl humor.

Anyway, I'm Nix on celebrity gossip! Have a good day!






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888499-Gossip-Makes-Celebrities-Famous