*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888426-Good-Deeds-Not-Judgments
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#888426 added July 25, 2016 at 10:10am
Restrictions: None
Good Deeds Not Judgments
This book is a Hoot! The weather cooled yesterday it was a pleasant day. Today, It rained early in the morning and the rain seems to be hanging in the still air adding to the humidity.


Do you think it's better to do nice things anonymously, or would you rather it be known?

Nice Things Anonymously:

Sometimes nice things happen spontaneously. In the 60's my husband was pulling an old two horse trailer, loaded with horses, to a gymkhana. This happened in Texas. Something caused the trailer to tip over? It landed on its side. We did not have any way to get the horses out. Along came a truck with some Spanish men in it. They jumped out, crawled all over the horse trailer looking at the situation. After a minute discussion with Richard' they grabbed tools out of their truck and cut off the top of the horse trailer, quick and slick. Next, they rolled those horses out onto their feet. handed us the lead ropes, jumped into their truck and vamoosed. This all happened so fast you couldn't think of the details.

No one to thank. Just a quick helping hand in an emergency. Yesterday, we watched Spare Parts. A movie about young people in a High School out west who grew up in the USA without birth certificates. I wondered if the gentlemen who helped us then, were illegals. Every day throughout the world good deeds go unrewarded.




Good Deeds which you always know:

If you do good deeds, that people will notice, you may be openly rewarded. Are the kinds of rewards, that you gain by attracting people to your good deeds going to fill your needs?

If I had a chance to do something nice for someone else I would just do it. I probably would not stop to think of the consequences. Most people don't look for the reward at the end of the deed.

Stay cool. Happy Writing.
















apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888426-Good-Deeds-Not-Judgments