*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888501
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#888501 added July 26, 2016 at 1:40pm
Restrictions: None
Day 86 Give It A 100 Gifts From Friends
I have a friend at work who would do anything for me and she is also a writer here. J.L.R. She has been busy working a full time job and a part time job but when I was in then hospital after extensive bowel surgery, she came to visit me. She bought me lavender and purple roses flowers mix. We have been there for each other and buy each other gifts for Birthday ands Christmas. We text each other.

Jen went to the Smoky Mountains and she went to the Titanic Museum and she bought me a pretty blue heart trinket box with a blue heart charm inside. It says: "Titanic" on it. She sent me pictures of the outside of the "Titanic" Museum and it is the Titanic next to an ice berg. She sent me pictures from the wax museum of "Twilight" Bella and Edward and pictures of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. "Titanic" being one of my favorite movies, these are a few of my favorite things.

This makes me feel good. I have seen this friend find happiness with a nice boyfriend. I am really pleased that I have her talk to and we do share writing ideas. We just wish we had more time to write. Maybe someday. I am glad I have a friend like her. She introduced me to Jane Austen and "Twilight." It doesn't get any better then this with friends.

** Image ID #2087468 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888501