*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888663-Foreskin-Enthusiast
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Entertainment · #2091196
The fun, the frustrating and the unbelievable-- Living in the Nation's Capitol
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#888663 added October 31, 2017 at 10:21pm
Restrictions: None
Foreskin Enthusiast
July 28, 2016 - In direct view of the White House, Lafayette Square is the launch pad for protests large and small. On this particular day a small group of men gathered to proclaim their opposition to circumcisions, portrayed by the protesters as male genital mutilation. This group of foreskin enthusiast marched and chanted in unity occasionally posing for pictures protesting as they put it... history's greatest medical fraud. "Doctors lie, circumcisions harm," screamed one protester. "Foreskin is not a birth defect," chanted another.

Dressed in white presumably to portray purity, each of the five men protested while bleeding from their respective crotch, or so they'd have you believe. The crotch of each protester, while wearing bright white pants was dripping of red paint in their genital region. To make their point of pain and torture, each displayed a bloody red patch- a wound of roughly 8 inches in diameter at their crotch. "Why would anyone selectively remove foreskins?" asked the fake-bleeding protester. Children stared in disbelief. Parents tried to usher their youngsters past. In this park, in front of the home housing the most powerful position in the world, law enforcement jurisdictions overlap. Cops watch the guards, secret service agents watch park police, everyone watches everyone and it is all monitored and recorded. Eventually, security shadowed the bloody five as they walked to H Street and flag a cab. It must have been a busy night for the drivers, cab after cab rolled past the waiving hands of the bloody five, none finding the need to stop.

© Copyright 2017 Michael Jay Aitch (UN: ghostly_writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jay Aitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888663-Foreskin-Enthusiast