*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888729
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#888729 added July 29, 2016 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
Day 89 Give It A 100 Beatrix Potter
Beatrix Potter. She came from a wealthy family and had bunnies for pets and ducks. She wrote animal stories for her pets and animals she knew. She made toys and made money off them along with her writing. She lived in the early 1900's. She lived in the country and bought her own big estate and farm. She married late in life. She was engaged when she was younger but the man got sick and died.

I love Peter Rabbit and I have a big story book of her animal stories. I am currently reading her Bio. I just love the woman. I see a rabbit every morning coming home from work and I have named him Peter. I hope he doesn't run on the road and get hurt. Maybe I should buy him a blue jacket and put it on him. Like he would go for that. I have a ceramic musical Peter Rabbit in my curio cabinet.

Beatrix's stories are over a hundred years old and are still loved by adults and children. I think I will read her story book again. I forget some of the adventures of her characters.

Beatrix Potter is one of the best children's authors around. Where would we be without authors like her?

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888729