*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889118-3-in-1-blogging-experience
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#889118 added August 3, 2016 at 2:02am
Restrictions: None
3 in 1 blogging experience
THIRD day of backpacking across Europe with "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]

Today’s walking tour of Avila: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfOrEJeZ6O0 I loved this!



June-September are ideal months to visit Avila. Every year, at this time, the historic center of the city becomes a scene from the Middle Ages, with medieval talks and sessions, a street market, the Ronda de Leyendas (actors recreate legendary historic events in the street) and theatre performances on the city wall. Come and relive an extraordinary, magical period in this historic city. I sure am going to enjoy this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMcxEK5t4_k

Then off again by bus to Segovia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4yo8qNcugU
We had a Segovian lunch with pork, their specialty.

** Image ID #2092137 Unavailable **

I got talking with SB Musing and Kit . The latter comes originally from The Netherlands as I am. A great evening with lots of wine, soft drinks and tapas for a light dinner.

When we were back in Madrid we had to rescue PandaPaws Licensed VetTech from a life in prison. All in all a very satisfying day. Tomorrow an early travel by train to Barcelona.

Prompt: What are some of your favorite blog entries you have written? I want to hear about them.(BC)

I only started blogging two months ago so I reread some of the stuff I wrote. I personally enjoyed writing my Welcome to my Reality series: "Welcome to my reality - One - , "Welcome to my reality - Two -,"Welcome to my reality - Three -, "Welcome to my reality - Four -, "Welcome to my reality - Five -, "Welcome to my reality - Six - and "Welcome to my reality - Seven -. It was a trip through memory lane and some of the things I didn’t think about in a long time. So it was fun to recap those memories and keep them from oblivion.



Prompt: I took a short walk around my neighborhood and saw... Tell me what you or your character saw. (BCoFs)

I took a short walk around my neighborhood and I saw one shopping mall and one community park just within the ¼ mile radius. These are the two things in my neighborhood I like the best, they are the features why I love this area and wanted very much to live here 10 years ago.



The shopping mall is very convenient since every shop is there and add some. Three supermarkets, many shops, my hairdresser’s and a few tearooms where you can sit and have some of your beverages. There is only one small white bookstore, which means they only sell some cheap books. It is the only thing I miss here, a decent bookstore, but for that and the rest I have to go to the city center 20 minutes away from here by tram.

The city park is beautiful in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. It has a few lakes, lots of grassland, a few trees and park benches to sit on. I go there with my dog Arie. Strolling in the South park is very nice. In early years, it had an outside theater as well where I watched my first outdoor plays as a kid. They broke down that part of the park and they are building a new soccer stadium instead. Very nice to have a park this close to my house.

Day ELEVEN "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889118-3-in-1-blogging-experience