*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889217-Busy-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#889217 added August 4, 2016 at 9:50am
Restrictions: None
Busy Day
Yesterday was a busy day.

I had to clean up the shop and then drive to Marshfield for a dermatology appointment. My years in the military have wrought havoc on my skin and these days I walk around wearing sunscreen, a floppy hat and one of those seersucker like long sleeve shirts made by Columbia. After burning off the bad crud on my face and arms I returned home.

Going on line I ordered some batteries and an electric motor for a drone I'm building. Then I had to write up the minutes for the last club meeting.... yeah! I'm the Club Secretary.

Then I threw this plane I bough at a swap meet into the van and went out to the field. Naturally the plane I brought had some issues... one of the servos began to move back and forth, out of control so forget flying.

Then it was time for the meeting and the discussion went on and on about Flying Field Maintenance.

When I got home I kissed my wife and went to bed. This morning I'm rejuvenated and ready to go out to the shop and get back to work. I dreamed up some new ideas last night.


© Copyright 2016 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889217-Busy-Day