*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889352-Thank-Us
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2076320
A third blog? A good idea? A fresh start? A disaster? An omen? ...who knows anything?
#889352 added August 6, 2016 at 10:54am
Restrictions: None
Thank U's
Many many thanks to all of you who remembered my burpday and sent cards/flowers/pressies/messages/chocolates etc. It's the first year I haven't taken my gals out for a special themed day in a long time and little did I know it would be my first as a widow or that I would be in hospital. However, my sister, son and family and friends made sure we had a lovely meal out and they also brought along the best spell of weather in a long time. We even had a little celebration at the hospital later with cake and grape juice, albeit different to the sort we'd had plenty of earlier.

Today is Dylan's eighth burpday and I hope his granddad is watching over him and the family from a better place.

I received lots of lovely cards and thoughtful gifts but one was unexpected and unwelcome...

The start of a stonking cold. But you know me...

Never one to complain ...*Wink*

© Copyright 2016 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889352-Thank-Us