*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888738-Hello
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2076320
A third blog? A good idea? A fresh start? A disaster? An omen? ...who knows anything?
#888738 added July 29, 2016 at 5:20pm
Restrictions: None
Hello...
Hello...Anyone remember me? Or more to the point is anyone still on speaking terms with me?
I know I owe a lot of you huge apologies for dropping out of circulation and failing to communicate. I understand if you find that unforgivable. I make no excuses but for those more tolerant souls all I can say is I'm truly sorry for my ignorance. Unless you have suffered severe depression yourself you will have no idea how all consuming and debilitating it is. I have barely functioned at the most basic level for almost three months and am still in hospital and not in the clear yet. I'm not sure I will ever fully recover but the thought of spending my last years on this hospital ward fills me with dread so a massive effort is needed. I am now making that effort and hopefully some progress is being witnessed.
I won't dwell on the horrors of the last few months but instead want to say a huge thank you to all of you who have sent flowers, cards and messages of support. They have reduced me to torrents of tears on many occasions, particularly as I was of the belief I would never recover and just become a long forgotten soul on WDC and Facebook. Humongous thank yous to Nada who despite going through tough times herself ensured my membership was fully paid up for another year. What wonderful friends I have online who I hope will help me through the coming months which I know are not going to be easy.
So many thanks again to my faithful followers and hopefully I'll find time to now keep this blog updated and full of adventures, musings and observations. I am about to begin my 'third life' according to my dearest friend John.

© Copyright 2016 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888738-Hello