*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889484-Monaco-and-royal-pain
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#889484 added August 8, 2016 at 2:33am
Restrictions: None
Monaco and royal pain
EIGHT day of backpacking across Europe with "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]

Monaco, 73 degrees (23) today.



Start at the luxurious Fairmont hotel, *BigSmile*
the Oceanographic Museum (SB Musing can touch the sharks), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5P_pSIl5_4
the little zoo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az2JgFnUG0g ,
the palace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4hoTZ8DhMI ,
walking Monaco https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDgkKYMZrN4 ,
meet at La Blue Note piano bar.

Fun Facts: No Taxes, No Gambling for citizens, No Airplanes, famous for Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix, filming location of three James Bond Films namely Casino Royal, GoldenEye, and Never Say Never Again.

Monaco is also Grace Kelly. The highly popular film actress in the 1950s, Grace Kelly starred in movies such as Dial M for Murder and To Catch a Thief. She married Prince Rainier III of Monaco. Princess Grace died on Sep 14, 1982 after a tragic car crash on the windy roads as she was driving from her country home to the Palace of Monaco. Even in an age before Twitter, social media and even the Internet, news of Princess Grace’s death spread around the word as people everywhere felt shock and disbelief. The death of Princess Diana in 1997 resembled that of Grace Kelly’s.

Prompt: Each time the wind blew, she could hear the flowers talking to her. Tell me what the flowers said to her. (BcoFs)

Both Grace Kelly and Princess Diana were citizens marrying royalty. In my country our Queen Maxima did the same thing. The flowers must have said to them: Fall in love with a man with great wealth and fame and fortune. Reach for the stars. Go beyond your own little world and expand your horizon. Live that fairytale life to the best of your abilities.



Prompt: What do you think about this feeling of “I should have done better!” in any area? Can it be a positive or negative motivator in some way?(BC)

I should have done better can apply to both negative as positive motivators.



In my life I am not going there since my circumstances outreached my possibilities. There was not much I could do to prevent my predicament and pain in the past. All the rest is just adjustment to a new situation and accepting life as it is. “What I know about myself” in "Welcome to my reality - Five -.

Day SIXTEEN "Give It 100!


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889484-Monaco-and-royal-pain