*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889746-Christopher-The-Invisible
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#889746 added August 11, 2016 at 1:14pm
Restrictions: None
Christopher, The Invisible
Thursday, August 11, 2016

 Gymnastics  (E)
2016 Summer Olympics Ascrostic
#2092945 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blogging Circle of Friends for DAY 1366
The door swung open but no one was visible.... and?????

The door sung open but no one was visible and only the swish of the wind through the elms trees could be heard. Julia pushed herself off the couch, unlocked the rollers on her walked, and went to the door. She looked outside and saw only the shadows the moon cast through the swaying tree limbs. She checked the bolt on the security screen to make sure it was locked. Sighing, she closed the inside door, turned the deadbolt, and then the lock on the doorknob. Turning her back on the front door, she pushed her walker down the hall to the bathroom. Next she opened the bathroom door, locked the wheels on her walker,went into the bathroom and closed the door.


Fifteen minutes later, she exited the bathroom to find her walker gone. "Christopher," she said as she limped toward the living room. "Where did you take my walker, this time?" She went into the living room, stopped and looked around. The front door was again open. "Crap." She hobbled her way to the front door and looked onto the porch. Her walker sit under the porch light with its wheels lock. Pushing the screen door open, she moved toward her walker. Before she could reach it, the wheels unlocked, and the walker rolled down the ramp.

"Christopher, could you please stop moving my walker." Carefully she descended the ramp, reached out and grasp the handles of her walker. Before she could turn her walker around and go into the house, she heard the front gate squeak as it opened on its own. "What is your problem, Christopher? Do you want us to take a walk this time of night?" As she reached the front gate, an explosion shook the ground and her house went up in flames.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889746-Christopher-The-Invisible