*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889877-Sundry-Saturday-Poems-and-other-blog-prompt-responses
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#889877 added August 13, 2016 at 3:11pm
Restrictions: None
Sundry Saturday: Poems and other blog prompt responses
Saturday, August 13, 2016

A Polaroid of the Moon

Embraced by night
The sun's mirror lays
Frozen in timeless splendor.

Seas and oceans,
Waterless and still,
Are dark blotches against
Luna's light kissed heights.
The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for Day 1367
Ring around the posy - a pocket full of.. .. ..
What are you pockets full of?

Ring around the posy
A pocket full of rosy
Ashes, ashes we all fall down.

What are my pockets full of? The pockets of my spirit are full of numerous and sundry memories, emotions, and images. The pockets of my mind seem like junque drawers full of various items, odd and ends, or thoughts that worry-like from one nerve cell to another. My waking mind is never still because I have various worries, illusions, and thoughts running through it all the time. My mind is always active. My thoughts are always moving. The only time I can seem to focus is when I'm writing or reading. At those time I don't hear the echoes of memories or imagination flowing through the corridors of my brain.


Ring around the rosy,
A pocket full of posy,
Ashes, ashes we all fall down.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 888
What are your plans for the weekend? Do you do more writing on weekends or weekdays?

I don't have any plans for the weekend. Maybe that's my problem. Maybe that's why I feel so down this morning. I took my walk around my part of the neighborhood. I encounter a few people who were going shopping or to work. I came back into the house poured myself a mug of coffee, reviewed a few items, and then composed the responses for this blog entry. What will I do the rest of the day. I will turn on the air conditioner because it feels like it's getting a little warm (probably an understatement). I think I will change my routine when I eat. Instead of sitting in the recliner, I will put my walking in front of the standing television tray and eat.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889877-Sundry-Saturday-Poems-and-other-blog-prompt-responses