*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889943-A-Thousand-Names-for-Joy
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#889943 added August 14, 2016 at 1:22pm
Restrictions: None
A Thousand Names for Joy
He who defines himself can't know who he really is.

Reality is very clear when your mind is clear. It couldn’t be simpler, though people feel that there’s got to be something hidden behind it.

It's user-friendly: what you see is what you get. Whatever happens is good, and if you don't think so, you can question your mind.

I see people and things without a story, so when it comes to me to move toward them or away from them, I move without argument. I don't know why not. The movement is always perfect, and I have nothing to do with it.

So, because there's nothing hidden, reality sounds like this:
‘Woman sitting in chair with cup of tea.’
That's as sweet as I want it, because that's what is. I call it the last story. When you love what is, it becomes so simple to live in the world, because you understand that everything is exactly as it should be.

It's common for me to speak from the position of a personality, even though I don't believe it, from the position of mankind, from the position of earth, from the position of God, from the position of a rock.

If these things even exist, I am their origin. And I call myself ‘it’, because I don’t have a reference point of separation. I am all those things, and I don’t have any concept that I am not.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889943-A-Thousand-Names-for-Joy