*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890055-Saltzburg-Holds-a-Musical-Society
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#890055 added August 15, 2016 at 8:26pm
Restrictions: None
Saltzburg Holds a Musical Society
August 15th

Historical Costume Walking Tour
Salzburg in the year 1765: The historical costume walking tour leads you through the Salzburg of Mozart with its varied aspects of music, dance, culinary art and entertainment at the Archbishop's court.
www.saltomusicale.at

Eisenstadt Woman-Power in Eisenstadt
Pursue the paths of the well-known women of Eisenstadt. In the Jewish district, you’ll hear the exciting story of Franziska Wolf and Ottilie Laschober. In the Haydn house, you’ll enjoy listening to anecdotes about Mrs. Haydn and her social circle. You'll also get an insight into the power of the noble ladies at Esterházy Palace.
www.eisenstadt-tourismus.at

Dinner is at 6pm at Mini
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g190454-d3485308-Reviews-Mini-Vien...

Salzburg after Dark
Get to know the secrets of Salzburg after Dark. On this guided walk you will hear chilling stories that took place hundreds of years ago and find out why we only get scared in the dark.
www.tourguide-salzburg.com


*Ha*


“When I am ..... completely myself, entirely alone... or during the night when I cannot sleep, it is on such occasions that my ideas flow best and most abundantly. Whence and how these ideas come I know not nor can I force them.”
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozarthttps://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/22051.Wolfgang_Amadeus_Mozart

The Salto Musicals wear historical costumes as they preform concerts, weddings, funerals and dinner music. They use the instruments of Mozart's time to preform.

Mozart is the equivalent of a Jazz musician in a classical context. I love Mozart music. It can make you dance or south your soul.

Haydn Is one of the musicians who influenced Mozart. He is considered a style father of chamber music, symphony and string quartet.

There are many palaces throughout the area. If you look at the lives of these very famous musicians, from the local and the lives of the women, within this society (1700 approximate. You find people who experienced bizarre and opulent lifestyles. However, they were subject to the extreme social rules of the times. Rules which influenced their behavior and their music.

I found this book: "JPS Guide to Jewish Women" 600 BCE to 1900 CE by Emilie Talz/Sondra Henry/Cheryl Tallon. It has fascinating facts about women as they struggled with their own times.

The restaurant Mariahilf was cosy. It had excellent service. I ate the Duck Rosotto which was recommended.

I opted out of the fright in the dark night. I'm not good with Halloween either. *Monster1* So, I retire for the evening with my book and sleep soundly another night while listening to Mozart on my Kindle.

This book is a Hoot!












apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890055-Saltzburg-Holds-a-Musical-Society