*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890344-Damians-Curse-Scams-and-Panic-Attacks
by River
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2090787
Getting to know me.
#890344 added August 19, 2016 at 2:59pm
Restrictions: None
Damian's Curse, Scams, and Panic Attacks
BCOF Insignia

DAY 1373 August 19, 2016
You fall in love with a sorcerer who changes you into anything he/she wants, until you...

His name was Damian. He was dark and handsome and so Charismatic, one look into his eyes and I fell deeply in love. I would have done anything for him. I was so young and naive I really thought he loved me as much as I love him.

One night I awoke alone in our bedchamber. Where was he? I slipped out of the room and into the courtyard. I strolled around glancing through dimly lit windows and I saw them. The candlelight revealed him in a passionate embrace with a powerful witch, named Celest. She was beautiful, her silver hair cascading down her back.

Heartbroken, I stifled a sob and returned to our bedchamber. When Damian returned I confronted him with what I had seen. He looked at me scornfully and laughed in my face. He said, “ You actually think I'd choose you, a mere mortal, over Celest, the most beautiful and powerful sorceress in the realm? Be gone you stupid whore.”

That is how I came to end my days in a dingy brothel entertaining hairy, smelly, brutes of men with warts upon their noses.


Found on Facebook:
Today while scrolling through my*Facebook* news feed I came across a video that claimed you could cure Type Two Diabetes by following the advice of the Book of Daniel: Chapter Three. I clicked on play and started listening to this guy, he was repetitious and droned on for what seemed like forever without coming to any kind of point. There were testimonials by people claiming to have been cured within hours or days.

I finally closed the video and . I wondered what it was all about obviously he was hoping to make tons of money with this video, right? Rather sacrilegious to make money off the Bible.

My curiosity led me to the Bible. I thought I would find something about fasting or gluttony or something. I read the entire Chapter in the Book of Daniel. What it boiled down to was faith and trusting God to heal you. I wasn't going to suffer through that video to the end to find out what this guy's scam was about. Perhaps he was selling Bibles, some type of healing artifacts. Or maybe he was a Jehovah's Witness. I don't know.

Next, I found helpful ideas for panic attacks and anxiety.
Grounding: Look around you;
Find 5 things you can see.
Find 4 things you can touch.
Find 3 things you can hear.
Find 2 things you can smell
Find 1 thing you can taste.

You can try this but I don't think it would help me!
I'm more apt to try deep breathing, meditation, or breathing into a brown paper bag.

Panic Attacks come out of the blue I remember my first attack happened while I was in bed reading. For no clear reason, my heart started beating wildly, I began hyperventilating, shaking, and sweating. Convinced I was having a heart attack I went to the hospital only to be told I was having a panic attack. *Shock2*

Maybe the best way to deal with panic attacks is to see a therapist and find out what triggers the attacks or take meds prescribed for anxiety.

How do you deal with panic attacks or anxiety?

Those are my thoughts for today.

River *Heart*

© Copyright 2016 River (UN: riverbedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
River has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890344-Damians-Curse-Scams-and-Panic-Attacks