*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890780-Backpacking-Europe-Day-25
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#890780 added August 25, 2016 at 2:22pm
Restrictions: None
Backpacking Europe: Day 25
Thursday, August 25, 2016

Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte

A view from a helicopter reveals the grander and beauty
of the French country side and the Château grounds.

Ghost in Paris

Why shouldn't there be ghost in Paris when there are ghost in every other city on the planet. I accept the theory that ghost exist or at least places have memories of what happened in and around a specific location. If any city on Earth is haunted then it's Paris because of the violent history of the French Revolution, World War I, and World War II. As for being afraid the the Ghost of Paris, I've never encounter a ghost that frightened me enough to leave a place. My personal belief about ghosts is that they are spirits or souls bound to a location because of either unfinished business or they died so suddenly and/or violently that they don't realize they are dead.


Paris Catacombs

If anyplace is haunted it has to be catacombs. I mean the very word suggest darkness and being lost. The part I like best is the sections with the skulls. Catacombs are good places to put bodies because they are underground which is a good location for the remains of people who have passed beyond the veil into the next world. Catacombs also suggests that the spirits associated with those bones could also be hanging around just to see the tourist who come to visit their bones.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890780-Backpacking-Europe-Day-25