*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890824-Montmartre-Edgar-Allan-Poe-and-the-other-woman
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#890824 added August 28, 2016 at 5:21am
Restrictions: None
Montmartre, Edgar Allan Poe and the other woman
TWENTY SIXTH day of backpacking across Europe with "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]

Happy Birthday Lyn's a Witchy Woman *ConfettiR* *ConfettiR*.



Today it’s the Montmartre of Woody Allen. The back streets and the back allies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYXH6fE_rU I love strolling through this city.

The neighborhood of movie makers and film settings, I know Princess Megan Rose 22 Years will love this. So is the rest of the group. We are all very much into movies although not many of us have a taste for the French movie scene. Unknown makes unloved. In the evening we will be in a horror flick.

SB Musing , Kit and SandraLynn Team Florent! dressed up real beautiful in gowns with feathers and big hats. They wear a lot of makeup that is run down to make it look like a mess. Then they recite the first stanza of the poem The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe:

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."


Suddenly there IS a knock at the door. We are all a bit giggly. “Who is there”, Jellyfish asks in a rather funny voice, I guess she is a little scared since the moon is lurking through the windows of our hotel. We all huddle up in one corner of the room.

The door squeaks open with a glide and in the doorway there is this dark dressed figure, unrecognizable since he is wearing a mask. “I am coming to get some writers back to the catacombs of Paris. Is there a writer in the room?” “No”, screams Spacecat fiercely, “no such thing as a writer here, we are all neuro scientists from a Boston convention having fun in Paris. Please go away.”

“Common guys”, the dark figure is visibly disappointed by the answer and takes of her mask. Is it PandaPaws Licensed VetTech who we have not seen for a while?

Everybody is happy to see her again and we celebrate into the wee hours of the night. After all, Lyn's a Witchy Woman has turned sixty today!

Craft a piece of writing about the first time you met your best friend. (BC)

K. is the other woman in the life of my sister. Let me explain this rather funny relation. My sister was married and had two kids. He cheated on her, left her for K. and they had another kid together. The relationship between my sister and K. was reasonably good since there were three kids to consider. K. was left too for another and in the meantime I became friends with K. who lived in my new hometown. So now K. and I are close friends for almost ten years. We go to the movies every other fortnight and we have plans to visit New York City in spring of 2017.



She/ He was late, again. She was always late. As the door opened, I had to wonder what type of excuse she/he would come in with this time... tell us all about. (BCoFs)

He was late, again. He was always late. As the door opened, I had to wonder what type of excuse he would come in with this time. But he took the words right out of my mouth. “Look here”, he said trying to avoid my glare. “I was with another tonight, so there you know. It’s been going on for some time now and I didn’t want you to be upset about it. It’s probably nothing, but I like her. I like her a lot”. ”And what about us?” I said, trembling. “I don’t know”, he answered. “Do you want a divorce?” “So now this is my problem is it? I don’t know if I want a divorce. Are you going to move out?” “No, I don’t have the intention of doing so, unless ofcorse you kick me out. Do you?” “What?” “Kick me out?” “I don’t know, I have to swallow this. Do you love her?” “I am in love, I think, a little bit. But I don’t want to lose you. Can’t we just see what happens?” “Let’s leave it for now, I have to think. We talk about it tomorrow”.



Day THIRTY FOUR "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890824-Montmartre-Edgar-Allan-Poe-and-the-other-woman