*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890924
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#890924 added August 27, 2016 at 11:58am
Restrictions: None
Acorns, Birds, Angels, Fantasy
Blog City Prompt: "The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs." What is your take on this beautiful reflection?

I see trees with acorns, a mother bird and her nest with her babies. An angel watches over the forest and nature's creatures. An angel kissed the flowers and pets the animals. She makes food available for the mother bird to fed her young. It is a calm, sunny day and maybe a gentle rain will fall later. A squirrel is in the oak tree and finds an acorn. It is a beautiful day in the forest. An angel is on duty and she, too enjoys the beauty of nature.

BCOF Prompt: Fantasy. What is your fantasy?

I am all hung up on "Twilight", Jane Austen and medieval stories. I enjoy good vampires, werewolves, Regency Times and Jane Austen's stories and Darcy. I love romance of all kinds. I like unicorns, pirates, castles, celtic times and so what is my fantasy? Be a character in one of "Twilight" and be adopted by the Cullen vampire family or be with Jacob or be a part of Jane Austen's novels. Be a Princess in Medieval times and have an adventure involving dragons, unicorns and kick a dirty troll's butt! Be a Celtic Princess or a warrior Princess like Xena. I could be a lady in Jane Austen's novels like Elizabeth Bennett. Guess you get the picture.

** Image ID #2092674 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890924