*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891372-Health-Problems-or-How-I-Faltered-at-the-Start-of-My-Blog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2091338
A blog for all things personal, informational, educational, and fun.
#891372 added September 2, 2016 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
Health Problems or: How I Faltered at the Start of My Blog
Twenty-eight days to get to entry number four? I sure do know how to hook an audience! I hope this entry helps me get back on track with my writing goals. I like to think my excuses are valid, but I am sure everyone likes to think their own excuses are valid.

These past several weeks, my health has really gone down the toilet. After getting over a long lasting stomach flu in July, I kicked August off with a chest cold. Of course it was the kind of chest cold that left me with a persistent cough that I require an inhaler for. I decided that I think bathrooms are a cool place to hang out, and snatched myself up a shiny new UTI. None of this is quite enough, in my honest opinion, so I figured my arm going numb might help me out. I'm not sure I thought that one through. The urgent care clinic doctor says that it is likely a compressed ulnar nerve. It may even need surgery, because why not.

Most of this keeps me on my feet though, and who likes to stand? I have been having odd drowsy spells for several months, and I was feeling a bit lazy in August. I figured, why not make this the month to really take those to the next level? I've gotten confused and lost, forgotten words, had difficulty remaining conscious, felt nauseous, felt dizzy, the whole shebang. I got to take my first ride in an ambulance after falling at work as a result. The paramedics were great, but I don't think I would choose an ambulance as my method of transportation again. Doctors haven't been particularly helpful so far, but I am still looking into my options with them. All joking aside, I just want to know what's wrong with me.

With my medical nonsense becoming rather overwhelming, it has been a bit difficult to even think of what to write about lately. I came to the conclusion that the medical nonsense clearly needed to be written about. I figure that I have to feel like I am ninety years old while only twenty-three, I may as well turn it into some writing material.

© Copyright 2016 Lady Elizabeth Mormont (UN: elizabethlk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lady Elizabeth Mormont has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891372-Health-Problems-or-How-I-Faltered-at-the-Start-of-My-Blog