*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891623-Shorts-smelly-feet-and-savages
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#891623 added September 6, 2016 at 3:43am
Restrictions: None
Shorts, smelly feet and savages
Talk Tuesday! There has been some backlash in the press recently about a staple of men's fashion: the cargo shorts. Some think this style of clothing is an abomination and no longer appropriate for a man to wear, while its defenders claim their roomy comfort and the functionality of multiple pockets remain a practical and timeless feature. What's your opinion?(30-Day BC)

Wow, I am a big fan of these cargo shorts for men and women. I like to watch men’s legs in these profoundly adventurous looking pieces of clothing. I love cargo shorts. They remind me of endless traveling, backpacking or hiking the slopes. They ooze nonchalance and naturalness and they have the words ‘summer is here with good weather’ all written down.



Imagine living in a world where smells were visible. Which smell would cause you the most concern? Let your imagination take you away! {BCoFs)

I think I would be most concerned by smelly feet. They have penetrating odors which sometimes extend socks and shoes. If that smell was visible it would be in the color black and a lot of people, including myself, would walk in permanent black clouds around our shoes. Washing your feet frequently, pampering them with perfumed talcum powder and wearing fresh socks will do the trick though.



Talking about characterization, does each of us have the potential of becoming a monster in the right circumstances? Just how does an ordinary person become a monster? Can you think of a few scenarios? (BC)

Yes, each of us has the potential to grow into a monster. I think monsters are made that way; although genetics can have a factor in this because some evil people are described as being born evil. But given the circumstances everybody can become Hitler, or Stalin or Mussolini. Power can do that to you, or in the case of an abuser abuse in early childhood can cause severe damage.

There is this experiment with people who have to obey the orders of the man in the white coat and inflict harm to others by giving them power surges of electricity. Result shows people are giving increasing pain to others, just by providing reasons why this is necessary. Everybody is capable of doing this I am afraid.

When Muslim youth is getting brainwashed into the ideology by ISIS, it can turn them into monsters that kill, maim and go to war. Apparently this process can show its effect within weeks.



Day FORTY FIVE "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891623-Shorts-smelly-feet-and-savages