*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892143
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#892143 added September 13, 2016 at 10:13am
Restrictions: None
Spotlight, Writing concepts
BCOF Prompt: Lyn says you are at an event and the spot light is on you, the audience looks at you. What do you say and do?

This is funny right now as I will be going to a 1920's Tea tomorrow with a "Downton Abbey" theme and tomorrow and I will be talking like Mary Crawley from "Downton Abbey."

The spotlight is on me. I would welcome everyone to the event. Depends on what the event is. A Church event. I would tell that them God bought us here together and we are happy to be here. We need to love each other and make it a better world.

If it is a rubber stamp party, I would talk about scrapbooking and how cards play a part in scrapbooking. If I was at a historical event, I would talk about women and how they raised their kids, cooked, made quilts and how they made a difference in history.

Hopefully, I would be at an event about writing and I would talk about Jane Austen, different types of romances and genres. I would share some of my past writings with them.

I have been to Crisis Intervention Classes for my mental health job and the instructor asks what we do to relax and the past 2 times, he turns the spotlight on me. I tell him I write and go shopping. He asks me what I write and I tell him and he teases me if I write racy stuff. He is a nice guy and I guess he likes my answers.

I used to do Drama Orientation, pantimoine songs by Olivia Newton John but I don't think I would do that now unless it was a talent show.

Okay, so this is me.

Blog City Prompt: Permission to begin. Courage to continue. Forgiveness to try again. Joy asked these relate to writing.

I don't think we need permission to write as long as we don't steal someone's writing. We need courage to finish our stories and when we get writer's block. Forgiveness. I guess it depends on what we write about and if we hurt someone. I had to think about this one.

** Image ID #2095643 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892143