*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892430-Myself--Questions-Me-About-Another-Accident
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#892430 added September 17, 2016 at 10:41pm
Restrictions: None
Myself Questions Me About Another Accident
PROMPT: Creative Saturday! Conduct a brief four question interview with yourself... but do not use four out of the following five words in your questions and responses: who, what, where, when, why.
          Mýself: So, I hear you allegedly experienced another accident. Could you set the scene? Me: I sure can. I was alone in our camper minding my own business, reading a book. It was a good who-done-it, too. I guess I kinda forgot the time, and my surroundings. My bladder reminded me I'd been sitting for a while, and ignoring her.
          Myself: Okay. Did you respond to that urge? How did you react? Me: Well, I jumped up, and hurriedly took a few steps. Wham! The next thing I knew, my right foot stubbed that new ottoman. You know, the wooden one that looks like a lobster trap. Damn, it's solid! But that didn't hurt nearly as much as my rib cage slamming into the window frame. That shook some tears and choice words loose.
          Myself: Ouch! Were there any other injuries? Nothing else? Any other casualties? Me: Sigh, you know me too well. I guess as my ribs got up close and personal with the window sill, my right arm flung out, and punched through the screen. While swinging, my elbow knocked the aluminum edge of the screen. Gravity got a hold of me then, pulling me to the floor. The poor screen looks a little worst for the wear. More of my battered toe nail is missing. More abrasions and contusions have been added to my collection.
          Myself: Oh my God, I feel your pain. Wait, were you drinking, drinking heavily? Me: Are you suggesting I was drunk? Well, I was knocking back cups of tea. A klutz like me should really not have extra floor clutter just lying around.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892430-Myself--Questions-Me-About-Another-Accident