*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892729-Your-mark-is-delt
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#892729 added September 22, 2016 at 6:42pm
Restrictions: None
Your mark is delt
I braked for you so hard I left a skid mark. How romantic! Or not, definitely not.

I was standing, talking to a fellow in a hallway today when a bunch of people rush on by. One of the ladies speaks up and says, "Careful you don't get run over by a bunch of women." This lady had the body of a woman but a very manish, gruff voice and looked almost boyish. The fellow said, "Are you certain of that?" But not where she could hear. Yes, some people are inconsiderate. The reason I thought this was worth mentioning was that she reminded me of a person I wrote my NaNoWrimo novel using her as a model. It could have been her? Temporary help does come back on occasion. Even years later. I didn't know this person, but I kept her name, Brandi. Brandi. A touching name, don't you think? No, it wasn't a romance novel by any means. It was actually a Sci-Fi novel taken place in space in a space ship...Nothing wrong with adventure!
© Copyright 2016 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892729-Your-mark-is-delt