*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892763-Antiques-are-real-characters
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#892763 added September 22, 2016 at 10:54pm
Restrictions: None
Antiques are real characters
Thursday September 22, 2016

Blog City

You go to an antique store and find items that belonged to a famous person. What are the items and who did they belong to? Do you buy them? Do you feel a connection to them? Write about this.

I could imagine myself going to an antique store and finding an item June Carter Cash owned because she was known for being into antiques. She would often go to lower end antique shops, clean up the items, and decorate her home with them. It was also reported she would then sell some of them when she felt she had too many of them and give the money to charity.

I would feel a connection to the item because I've been a huge fan of hers since I was seven years old. I know I would definitely hang on to whatever it is and cherish it.


Blogging Circle of Friends

What are the significant differences between two-dimensional and three-dimensional characters? Is it more difficult to write two-dimensional characters or three-dimensional characters?

I had to google this, so I would have an idea what this is talking about. I think my characters are somewhere in between, depending on what character I'm writing about. The reason this question is difficult for me to answer is that my characters are not your run of the mill character you find in novels. In fact, they are all rather crazy in their own unique way. Maybe it's one of the many reason my book didn't sale besides it not being worth "a hill of beans" as my mother informed me tonight.


My life

Tonight was crap. I hate it when family members think they have the right to question everything you do like it's their business. I feel if it has nothing to do with you then keep your mouth shut. I know it's just my opinion, and we all have them. However, I feel a person's personal life is his/her business, and it shouldn't be questioned unless it's affecting anyone else. Enough of that, next topic!

I filmed another video for my YouTube channel today. I showed how I did my makeup in high school. It's a popular makeup challenge on YouTube. I have close to 40 subscribers now! My first goal is to hit 100 by the end of the year. Anything is possible you know!

I finished reading Twilight's Hour by VC Andrews. I'm now reading the fourth book in the Cutler series called Midnight Whispers.

I've also been watching American Horror Story. This season looks promising! I couldn't watch all of last season because I wasn't as good. I do plan to watch it when it comes out on Netflix.


Bye for Now,

Penny

© Copyright 2016 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892763-Antiques-are-real-characters