*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892775-Day-sixty-two
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#892775 added September 23, 2016 at 5:55am
Restrictions: None
Day sixty two
*Right*Fun Fact Friday! On this day in 1962, the classic outer space cartoon The Jetsons premiered on ABC-TV; it was the first program on the network to be carried in color. Please answer for me the all-important question surrounding this legendary television show: Why, over fifty years later, do we still not have flying cars that we can fold up into briefcases?(30-Day BC)

I never watched the Jetson, I am a Flintstones girl myself, but I get the
draft of the prompt. I think we are still in an age where things are going fast but not that fast as in cartoons featuring the future. There are too many rules and regulations before an invention can get on the market. I would love a flying car that you could fold up in a briefcase, it would be very convenient. But in the meantime I take the bus or the tram.



*Right*"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."~ Winston Churchill. Agree or Disagree? Discuss a recent success or failure in your own life. How did you handle it?(BC)

I agree with Churchill on this. Success is not final; it makes you humble to know this. Don’t get lost in the high of a success; it is not there to stay. Failure is not fatal, it will not kill you.

My recent success is on WdC winning a lot of prizes during the summer months. It is making me feel very good about myself and that in itself is not wrong. But as the success continued I noticed I got a serious addiction growing, I got a little depressed as I didn’t win or got an MB for that day. That’s when I seriously talked to myself. I don’t want to have withdrawal feelings like your average dope addict. It has to be lighthearted and fun to participate at WdC, since I am planning in staying for years. So the last part of the quote is the most important: It is the courage to continue that counts. I hope to do just that for this coming period.



*Right*Okay, the prompt is to create something with these words: malediction, hounds, clarity, spell, obstacles and purple.(BcoFs)

To avoid any spell or malediction on this Friday morning, I make my purple potions early, and without any obstacles I gather the hounds back in the house so it will bring clarity and quiet in the neighborhood. I am not a bad witch!



Day SIXTY TWO "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892775-Day-sixty-two