*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893047-An-update
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#893047 added September 27, 2016 at 5:48pm
Restrictions: None
An update
I just want to write in my blog. I never do that anymore because of the prompts, but I thought this was an excellent occasion, namely…there is nothing happening at all in my personal life and I am kinda bored tonight. So here goes…

I am on this site for only four months *Shock* this Saturday, and it feels like forever. I am already that addictive to Writing.com, I really wouldn’t know what to do without it. Every morning I look at the three prompts for the day and think about it for a short while, but mostly I write directly my entry without much thinking. I try to enter one contest a week due to "I Write in August-September-October [ASR] and I write a minimum of six reviews per week due to "Simply Positive Review Forum [E]. So this is my normal activity on the site. I play some scrolling games in the messenger and I frequently visit the newsfeed. I think it’s essential to look at since a lot of the important notices are featured there. I like to be informed of what’s going on.

So far I have given 246 Public Reviews, given 9 Merit Badges, reacted on 800 Forum Posts, did 2 Interactive Chapters, and 7 Product Reviews. I accumulated 60 Merit Badges myself. I am busy with short stories and poetry and have four blogs with two real active ones and two just on the side.

I have met some wonderful people on the site of which I will name one: SB Musing . She is this wonderful strange figure from out of space that has her own very unique voice and is making me laugh a lot while reading her work. Although a lot of it isn’t funny. But she can write. I am extremely glad I found her as one of my web buddies.

Of course there are more people to mention: Marci Missing Everyone was my mentor for a few weeks while in the spotlights as a newbies showcase. She made me a perfect signature and graced me with two awardicons for my poetry blog, since one of them vanished because I stupidly deleted and purged a whole blog with thirty five entries. *Shock*. Dave is there as my teacher in the poetry class I do and Christopher Roy Denton never forgets to react or reviews my poetry entries.

I have to thank all of them. They made my time thus far a great one. And I am not planning on leaving yet, this site has become literally my second home. So that makes me in debt to The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress . They have created this wonderful safe and friendly place where the world is at my fingertips.

Since entering I have found my Muse again, she was in hiding for a long period of time but now she is back. And I hope she is here to stay for good. I really love it here. *BigSmile*

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893047-An-update