*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893356-Happy-space-travel
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#893356 added October 1, 2016 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
Happy space travel
*Right*Prompt: Most of the happy people I know do one thing really well. Think about the people in your life do you agree or disagree? What do you think inspires their happiness? What do you do to inspire your own?(BcoFs)

I wouldn’t know really since there are not that many happy people in my life. Happy is too strong a word to describe their well being. In Europe we tend to express less happiness as in other parts of the world I sometimes think. As if we are gloomier than the rest of the world. I associate happiness with Americans for some reason. They seem to be happier than people in my immediate surroundings. Happiness has to do with feeling lucky and being in control of your life. Of having a place where you belong and you have set your boundaries to keep yourself happy. I inspire my own happiness when I am in the flow of writing and am losing all counts of time, than I am feeling happy. Happy creating something that didn’t exist prior.



*Right*Prompt: When humanity has to leave earth to live on the moon, you panic. Nobody knows that you are a.........!(BC)

When humanity has to leave earth to live on the moon, you panic. Nobody knows that you are a Moonbeam.
So when I should return to the Moon I would turn into a Moonbeam again and lose my human form. I wouldn’t want that so I opt in staying on Earth, I think there always will be people who don’t want or can’t leave because of special work (assisting the billions on their journey to the Moon for example) or circumstances. So I would try to find a job that can keep me on Earth for as long as possible. If I was forced to leave I would try to go to another planet instead, hijack the shuttle and settle on Kepler-452b, an exoplanet outside our solar system that is very similar to the Earth and has been recently discovered.



Day SEVENTY "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893356-Happy-space-travel