*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893678-Random-words-and-beautiful-fabric
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#893678 added October 5, 2016 at 4:56am
Restrictions: None
Random words and beautiful fabric
*Right*Prompt: Random words: garlic, invite, bitter, tower, evade, abrasive, brooch, promote. (BCoFs)

In order not to invite or promote the visit of ghosts and vampires in my tower of writing I clip on a brooch with special powers, put strings of bitter garlic on the walls and start to evade the question of abrasive poets. We can’t be nice all the time to everyone, now can we?



*Right*Prompt: "Fabric is my blank canvas and fashion textiles emerge as wearable art, touched by the possibilities of threads, beads and artful embellishments." If you are an artisan, you will get this. If not, write anything, you want about this.(BC)

I know nothing or very little about sewing cloths and stuff. In my youth I made some trousers from very upbeat and colorful fabric, but that was a long time ago. I admire it when people make their own clothing or artwork of fabric, but I don’t have the time or inclination for it. I do like beautiful fabric though, especially from Indonesia, India or Peru. They have beautiful rich colors and are a feast to the eyes. But I buy those things in shops or market places. *BigSmile*

Day SEVENTY FOUR "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893678-Random-words-and-beautiful-fabric