*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893761-From-the-ridiculous-to-the-Valley
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#893761 added October 6, 2016 at 6:46am
Restrictions: None
From the ridiculous to the Valley
Prompt: Which trend/fad needs to die in a fire immediately?
"JAFBG"   by Elisa the Bunny Stik

I was going to do something else and fuck with everybody on the trinket train, but thought better of it *Laugh*. I'm not tellin what that was cause it's still running in my head so I may just do it after all.


What fad makes me want to rip my hair out and run around screaming my head off like a lunatic? Why that would be the use of the word GAH instead of GOD *Facepalm* Because saying the word God is just oh so offensive. *Rolleyes* Gimme a damn break. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. And right at the top of the what the fuck were you even thinking list would be the fact that GAH isn't even a damn word.

I do not even understand why anyone [in their right mind, mind you] would even consider using Gah in place of God in the first place. I would be more impressed if they attempted the valley girl version ya know. It's like ohmy gawd! Fer sure! Like totally!


Do they really think God will look down upon them more kindly? Shit. Get a grip people. God is probably up there covering his ears wishing to make it stop. Oh I can see it now. They used that wannabe word Gah again. that's one step down the ladder to hell for every offense! Oh yeah, I'm with you God. All the way!! *Laugh*

So for those of you who just cannot say the word of the Almighty Creator for fear of offending...hmm, I honestly have no earthly idea. I've just got one thing to say to you.

Gag me with a spoon!


Lost in a haze of purple she stands alone

© Copyright 2016 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893761-From-the-ridiculous-to-the-Valley