*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893936-Enthusiasm-and-reads
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#893936 added October 8, 2016 at 9:32am
Restrictions: None
Enthusiasm and reads
I have a not so good weekend, am procrastinating the things in the house I have to do with great urgency, like doing those fricking dishes. I so do dislike that chore!
*Irritated* ** Just whining** The reason is "Letter to Cancer . Just saying. I am not in the best of moods today! That’s probably the reason I don’t make it this week at "I Write in August-September-October [ASR]. I cannot put myself in the position and mindset to write a story for SCREAMS!!! Too bad, but nothing earth shattering. I’ll come over that!

*Right*"There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment."~ Norman Vincent Peale. Do you agree or disagree? What makes you feel enthusiastic?(BC)

I am very enthusiastic about WdC, but that is a given! Furthermore I am enthusiastic when people behave like they care about things. I love commitment in people; it makes me happy they found something worthwhile. I am very enthusiastic about good poetry. I am an absolute beginner at writing poems in the English language and to fully grasp someone else their efforts to create great poetry is mind blowing to me. It makes me want to jump around and be creative myself. I love enthusiasm in others as well in myself. Without it Life is bland and gray, with it you feel alive and kicking. It is true magic and there should be more of it!



*Right*"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln. What are your thoughts?(BCoFs)

I have a friend who does that and I am not fully appreciative of that fact. Usually I am like: thank you so much but I haven’t got the time to read it anyway. Also she has a completely different taste as to what I like and want to read, so her choice is usually not mine. It is very difficult to explain taste in reading and writing to people who are not writers or poets themselves. Like I definitely don’t like those self-help books. I understand the significance and all and there are millions who read it but I am not one of them. I think it’s because I grew up being a scholar and a scientist and those self-help books are all about the rule of thumb in every day practice. Very helpful probably if you are in some sort of crisis, but not for me. My best friend loves those books. So we differ on that. As we differ on a great many things, but she is still my best friend and I am very fond of her.



Day SEVENTY SEVEN "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893936-Enthusiasm-and-reads