*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894043-At-the-beginning-of-a-new-week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#894043 added October 9, 2016 at 5:02pm
Restrictions: None
At the beginning of a new week.
Sunday, October 9, 2016

I have to get a new alternator for my car. I won't say what else it needs, but I can't open either front door from the inside. This my explain why my wrist hurts sometimes. I suppose I should figure out how to afford a new car, unfortunately the only way I can see to continue to drive is fix the problems with the car I have. Once I get everything else fixed then I have to figure out what's wrong with the air conditioner because I can't use that either. As soon as I get the money for the alternator then I'll have to find a mechanic to install the alternator.


I have to call my doctor in the morning because I can't keep the appointment because of the car. I called the answering service today, the lady who answered said I'd have to call the doctor back in the morning because there was no way she could change the appointment nor apparently leave a message for the doctor. I pray the rest of the week goes better then today.

*StarBr* *Star* *StarB* *StarBl*

Poem Starts

A trinket, a trinket, a green and yellow trinket.

I have a new addiction,
It's my trinket collection.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894043-At-the-beginning-of-a-new-week