*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894331-Trouble-in-the-News-Every-Day
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#894331 added October 12, 2016 at 3:02pm
Restrictions: None
Trouble in the News Every Day
Red Dragon


Did you know moving clocks run slow? The earth rotates from West to East. *Cool* These little tidbits are the spice of life.

News Today??

Some more people pulled their support for Trump. Clinton is trying to rally the republican party to take a stand. Maybe, Trump needs to step down and the party needs to appoint someone in his place if that is even a possible alternative. No matter what someone is going to be unsettled and upset.

The national health care law is all ready under attack because it is becoming less affordable. Both Democrats and Republicans are now giving it bad reviews.

Trump is not the man for the job but we have to agree a lot of changes and fixes will be in this countries future in the next four years.

Writers may become the next needed individual as the sad stories of individuals need to be written. *Writing*

Weather:

We are having a warm breezy day here. It's presently 70 degrees outside with occasional colored leaves floating to the ground on the lightly blowing air currents.

Have a Happy Day--Take a Walk--Enjoy the Weather--Play with your Children or Dog *StarfishB*


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894331-Trouble-in-the-News-Every-Day