*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894391-Writing-and-Science
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#894391 added October 13, 2016 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
Writing and Science?
Fairy playing a flute


I started this imaginary story about a group of people who get banished from one planet to another. Hmm. Now, I am into Nano Prep and the assignments are bringing up all kinds of ways to make the characters behave. Outlining can do that to me. So, I'm going to write a story today about the antagonist and time my writing. I have to charge my phone first.

The day started out warm and rainy. Now, I guess I will have to start the furnace. The temperature is dropping as the day goes on. I am enjoying "How to Teach Physics to Your Dog." So, it would be fun to curl up in bed and just read all day. I love to read on rainy days.

I was researching how to test gases in the atmosphere because my protagonist group is wanting to get out of their habitat and walk around the new planet. Google sent me to a lot of places but I liked these two. https://www.sciencenter.org https://www.chemistryland.com If you read a lot of the information about our atmosphere you will wonder how we stay alive on the planet earth. Remember is takes about 70 trees per person to put out a lot of oxygen in the air so we can keep breathing.

O.K. enough of this I have to set my timer and write a story about an antagonist.

Keep busy. Or, heck just take a nap. Some days activity is highly over rated. *Laugh*

*Wave4**Hand2* bye bye!

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894391-Writing-and-Science