*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894789-My-Positive-Circle-Walking-Toward-the-Light
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#894789 added October 18, 2016 at 11:23am
Restrictions: None
My Positive Circle Walking Toward the Light
Tuesday, October 18, 2016


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 953
Have you built a positive circle of influence for yourself to get you through good and bad times? What or who, if it is a person, is in that circle, and can you describe those things, elements, or people?

My Positive Circle

*Books1* The prayers and scriptures revealed by The Bab, Baha'u'llah, and 'Abdu'l-Baha.
*Music1* The songs of my childhood and teenage years which I can find on YouTube.
*Facebook* Logging into Facebook and finding out that my brothers and friends are still alive and posting.
*Cellphone* Calling up my sister or friends just to talk.
*Sleep* Dreaming about my mother.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1433
How you die, and the treatment of your body determines what happens to your soul. However, due to a bizarre circumstance at your death, you find yourself...? It's your blog, knock my socks off.

Walking Toward the Light

I am walking through a dark tunnel. Ahead I see a bright light approaching. I pause, look around, and pray the the light is not an oncoming locomotive. I continue on toward the light. When I step out of the tunnel, I am standing in a meadow surround by all sorts of flowers of every color. I meander through the meadow, inhaling the scents, until I come to a rainbow bridge where all the pets I have ever had are gathered. I step onto the bridge with the cats, dogs, and birds surrounding me. I walk across the bridge to a platform with two gates exiting it. I start to open the gate to my left, but Patsy (my first dog) and Mittens (my first cat) growl at me and block the way. I turn to the right gate, open it, and walk through with all my pets following me. I find myself in a garden with fruiting and blooming trees, flowers, and other flora.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894789-My-Positive-Circle-Walking-Toward-the-Light