*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894991-Education--Happens-When-People-Provide--Information
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#894991 added October 20, 2016 at 11:22am
Restrictions: None
Education Happens When People Provide Information
Manx Cat from Japan


The Pennsylvania Higher Education system is in the news today. I don't know why they are striking. This negotiating took place in 2000 ( I think that was the year??) but they did not strike. Anyway, we used to attend a class that always gave us the news about the negotiations before class started. The article I read on the AP said the Union was concerned for the quality of education the students would receive. It does seem as if in the last several years education in Pennsylvania is struggling with whether to educate students of any age or just bus them back and forth from home and go back to pretending to educate like they did when I was growing up. Of course I can't speak for the whole state. I just know a lot about the schooling injustice within the North Western part of the state. With the internet and an ability to read students can overcome a lack of knowledge it they want but no one will probably notice if they succeed.

The assignment for the 21st of Oct. on Nano Prep Challenge threw me some curves. I worked out some scenarios based on maybes', but I'm still not sure how this plot is going to play out so who knows how the protagonist will really change?? The assignments can really make you think while your trying to formulate the story.

Today's weather is pure rainy with thunder. I put out feed in the feeders for the birds. I see the back feeder is having a tussle between two blue Jays and a chipmunk. I still don't know how the chippy is getting into the feeder since we have it equipped with an anti chipmunk device. I haven't been able to catch him getting into the feeder. I know when he leaves he just jumps out onto the ground about a 4 foot down leap.

Have a great day. If it's raining where you are keep dry. *Wave3*















apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894991-Education--Happens-When-People-Provide--Information