*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896082-Does-anyone-care
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#896082 added October 31, 2016 at 9:19am
Restrictions: None
Does anyone care??
signature owl

Someone has been stalking my farm and taking things outside again. While my little companion dog was outside they stole his name tag off his collar. It is brass and cost a lot of dollars. I'm extremely distressed that this would be continuing. Now, I will not be able to let the dog into the pen without watching his any more. Plus, a State Police man investigated some of my complaints a few years ago and told me it was not suppose to be happening any more. Since then things have been a little better but not any more. NBC local news ran a story about how many problems concerning animals have been happening in the last several weeks.This story was reported by the Anna Shelter. The story ran Thrus or Fri or this week. One White cat had his eye gouged out. I'm seriously disturbed that we have people who take out evil on helpless creatures who cannot fight back. If it had not happened in the 90's I would think it was harassment of the elderly but this is the same kind of thing that happened for years here. Before they stole Dog licenses off dog collars and killed my chickens, broke needles off in my horses leg, spread fleas around the yard (yes they actually left the container on my porch that they brought the flea in.) Now, I have to carry my gun every day again. *Rant* I'm not a happy person today. I don't believe in this kind of evil now I'll have to be the one to stop it again. It is the kind of thing the state police can't control or don't bother with.

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896082-Does-anyone-care