*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896972-Living-in-the-Moment
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#896972 added November 9, 2016 at 11:11am
Restrictions: None
Living in the Moment
War Chest Wednesday! From a previous challenger...

What is your "philosophy of life"...the idea that guides the way you live? And why have you chosen it?


Manx Cat from Japan


I never thought I had a philosophy of life. If I do it's just living today trying not to get to involved with other peoples ideas about what my life is suppose to be like.

As an adult I found myself involved with lots of community ideas. I was president of the PTA one year, took on the cub scout leader responsibility, worked with church youth groups, lead an adult prayer group and some other interesting projects over the years.

As I aged, I was amazed at how alike peoples lives were becoming. If you stepped one way off someone else's views you bumped right into community thought.

In order to have any individuality you pretty much have to find out who you are, and what you really believe. So, I guess one day at a time is good.

I seem to feel time flying by fast as well. So, mindfulness ideas of living in the moment are very calming.

After reading "How to Teach Relativity to Your Dog" I've been wondering if you live close to your own path if time slows down to your pace?




© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896972-Living-in-the-Moment