*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897041-The-Precious
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#897041 added November 10, 2016 at 11:37am
Restrictions: None
The Precious
Prompt: Tell us about someone who is just too damn precious and needs to get over themselves.

My precious. I just needs the precious! *Laugh*

So yes I've posted this morning bright and early already. And then D and I went to the SOS to renew his drivers license, only to come home to being tagged on Facebook and met with the most disgusting thing I've seen today. Because at this rate, the things that disgust me are just going to keep coming because the world has lost its damn fucking mind.

Placed on their car in NC. Targeting LGBT folk.

"Can't wait until your 'marriage' is overturned by a real president. Gay families = burn in hell. #Trump 2016 #Repent #GodBless"



Yes, God, please bless this ignorant asshole who thinks its his job to take YOURS and judge everyone. That precious, clueless soul who takes religion and twists and spins it to their own moral code. Yet, wait! *Gasp* They have a moral code?!?! *Headbang* Yeah, I think not.

I grew up Catholic. Some things resonated with me, other things made me cringe. As an adult I pulled away from organized religion and will never apologize for it. Some people actually think that means I don't believe in God. Even if I didn't, how is that any of your damn business?

I've turned to Spirituality and believe in my Creator. I still use the word God. I believe in heaven. In eternity. I don't believe in hell. I believe there are different realms we go to. I believe in life after death. In the spirit realm [I hang out there daily], parallel realms, and on and on. Go on and judge me. I don't really care. What is important to me is that I follow MY path. Not yours. Not your religion. If that is the path you choose, great, then live in. What pisses me off is those that hide behind it and think it's somehow their job to convert the rest of us.

How do you bible thumpers sleep at night? What is it that you've actually done to help mankind, a stranger, that jives with your good book? I'm absolutely disgusted by those that preach about shit that shows no empathy for others. Where is the LOVE? Where? Has love died?

What this life all comes down to is being a good person. We are living on a point system here. You get props for doing good. Just as you lose points for doing horrible things to one another. God is about love. It is that clear in any holy book you choose to read. But we somehow have decided we know better. That it's our job to let hate rule the world while hiding behind a holy book.

If you honestly believe for one damn second that being cruel, mean, putting down others, all the while waving your religion around like a cape is going to get you into heaven, I have two words for that. Good fucking Luck!

If religion to you is about demeaning others. Telling them how to live their life. Putting others down. Using racism, hatred, and whatever else you believe you must say to hurt another person is what God expects of you. Then I for one want no damn part of your religion, or for that matter, you.

As for Melania Trump. I about died in a fit of laughter with your little speech that you being first lady will have you working on bullying and especially cyber bullying. That's a joke right? Lady. Maybe you should lead by example and start within your own damn home before you try to be the spokesperson for it. Creator knows if any home needs it, it's yours. Your husband did make bullying his platform to get elected, which apparently has become completely acceptable in this world.

Please take me away from the precious! It physically makes me ill.

"JAFBG"   by Elisa the Bunny Stik


© Copyright 2016 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897041-The-Precious