*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897291-Putin-and-personality-traits
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#897291 added November 13, 2016 at 4:43am
Restrictions: None
Putin and personality traits
*Heart* I got HONORABLE MENTION on my "Transformation [E] at
FORUM
The Grim Reaper Contest - Closed  (13+)
This is a Horror Flash Fiction Contest. See you in October 2024!
#2046245 by Fictiøn Ðiva the Wørd Weava


*Right*The Sunday News! This week, it's been reported that Russia is considering blocking access to the employment-oriented social networking site LinkedIn because the site is in violation of a rule requiring data on Russian citizens to be stored on servers inside the country. What do you think about that, and what role do you think governments should play regarding what websites their citizens should be allowed to visit?(30-Day BC)

I can be very short about this one. Russia is a dictatorship so I am not surprised. Putin likes to keep his citizens uninformed and prone to state propaganda and censorship so access to LinkedIn and Google is not what he wants for his citizens. I think in the free world people should always have access to the websites they want to visit. Internet is a blessing to the free world although there is a lot of rubbish on it. It should eventually self-regulate.



*Right*Prompt: There is a personality trait in many people; it is something you really admire, but you don't possess much of it. However, there is a way you can trade your most favorite thing about yourself in order to attain this trait. Are you or are you not willing to make that deal, and what are the traits involved?(BC)

I think personality traits are so completely personal, it sticks like glue so there is no way you can disassociate traits from your personality. I wouldn’t like it either if traits become tradeable and go to the highest bidder or something, it would devalue the traits. So I am not for it and would not want part of this.

My personality how unfavorable at times perhaps is totally mine and mine alone. No hassle with personality traits. Of course there are traits I have less of and would want to have more of, but in order to accomplish this I have to work on my personality, I have to learn, and grow and interact with other people to obtain those traits.

According to a list I found there are more than 638 primary personality traits. The Big Five mentioned are:

Openness is appreciation for a variety of experience. Conscientiousness is planning ahead rather than being spontaneous. Extraversion involves going out with friends and being energetic. Agreeableness is, as it says, being agreeable. Neuroticism refers to worrying or being vulnerable.



Petra & Arie




© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897291-Putin-and-personality-traits