*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898187-Lots-of-wisdom
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#898187 added November 22, 2016 at 9:55pm
Restrictions: None
Lots of wisdom
Will Rogers, who died in a 1935 plane crash, was one of the greatest political sages America has ever known. Some of his sayings:
🎈 Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.
🎈There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works.
🎈 Never miss a good chance to shut up.
🎈 If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
🎈 The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back into your pocket.
🎈 There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.
🎈 Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
🎈If you're riding ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.
🎈 Lettin'the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back.
🎈 After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898187-Lots-of-wisdom