*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898215-Spells-and-Prayers
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#898215 added November 23, 2016 at 11:27am
Restrictions: None
Spells and Prayers
Magic Spells:

Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on taking 2nd Place in the July 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !




Truly I I am removed from spell making to the point that I draw a complete blank about how someone writes one. *Laugh*

I understand curses because there are some people who live in this area that are inclined to try to put curses on people. Usually it is because of some idea that they have been wronged in some way.

I love all kinds of fiction and I am drawn to stories about elf's, fairies dragons, and other types of spirits that can, yes, use spells for their own protection. So, in the spirit of blessing I look for prayers that will drive the adversary from any poor soul who is fighting wrong doing against them or a life troubled by hardships.

Many people feel condemned for the situations they find themselves in as life moves from day to day. Often our situations are not of our own making. God does not condemn us for situations beyond our control or bad judgment because of lack of information.

We can't find a job because the jobs are taken by someone who has a friend or relative where we need to work. There isn't enough money because our advisors did not see the present escalation of taxation headed into society. Some generations lost their advisors to WWI, WWII, the Korean War, The Viet Nam War, Irag, Syria, war, after war, after war.

Recently I became aware of a book on Amazon called "defeating your adversary in the court of heaven" by the praying medic. I don't know anything about this book or who the Praying Medic is or why they write. I haven't had time to research this. Research to me is looking before I leap.

Around here people put curses on people so having found this to be true other people try to interrupt the sounds with booms and bangs. Now we have people setting off compression bombs which if they are close enough actually shake houses.

To end this long winded story I say, the best prayer I know is the Lord's Prayer, taught by Christ.

I blathered on here, trying to find the words I need to fulfill this prompt about spells.

For the 30-Day-Challenge family:

Father turn evil back against evil. Put guards around people with upright hearts so they may go about their every day efforts to bring peace, joy and plenty to those around them, who suffer. AMEN.

Does this qualify as a spell? Are prayers the same as spells? Always seeking more information. *Hug*




© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898215-Spells-and-Prayers