*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898768-Keith-Claim
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2104134
Follow the power of a promiscuous Pokémon.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#898768 added November 30, 2016 at 8:47pm
Restrictions: None
Keith Claim
The Alolan region was considered a region of beauty and exoticism, but of course it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. There are sinister beings scattered throughout the region. Beings that’d gladly get their hands on some hapless trainer for their own misdeeds. Unfortunately, one particular trainer would learn this the hard way, assuming there’ll be enough of them left to consider it…

---


Traveling along Wela Vocanic Park was a young teen, with dreams of being a Pokémon master. His name was Keith. He carried six Pokémon with him, one being still conscious. That one was a Baile Oricorio. He was also carrying ten pokeballs, revisiting the park to acquire Pokémon he didn’t catch initially. He was being a bit overconfident, believing his Oricorio could hold her own out here.

As he was searching through the tall grass, something was stalking through the grass, keeping a close eye on him. This Pokémon was a particularly malicious one. It had a hunger for whatever poor fool found their way into its clutches. And, unfortunately for Keith, he was chosen to satiate its hunger. Though it didn’t wanted to feast on him outright, it loved to play with her prey.

Keith searched through the grass, trying to find anything he didn’t catch. Suddenly, he heard the grass around him shift about. He whipped around, only to see nothing. Like a shark in the sea, the Pokémon stalked about, occasionally peeking their tail through the top of the grass. On one occasion, Keith caught a peek of that tail. It looked like a long black tail with a red underside and two flag-like appendage positioned like a V around the tail. He didn’t remember seeing any Pokémon with that kind of appendage.

He readied his pokeball, believing he was gonna have to fight soon. The stalking Pokémon noticed this, and grinned. Suddenly, the figure raised from the grass, revealing itself. Keith looked upon a shockingly slender figure. It bore black, reptile like skin, with a lavender underbelly, red accents around its leg joints and chest, and a long snout wearing a weirdly sultry grin. Keith discovered one of the region’s more infamous Pokémon, Salazlle, an all-female species that liked to entice males into satiating them.

Keith tossed out Oricorio, the dancing Pokémon. Salazlle didn’t break her grin when the bird Pokémon jumped out. In fact, her grin seemed to grow.

“O-Oricorio! Use air cutter!” Keith commanded. The bird’s wings seemed to glow, and she was about to flap. However, before she pulled off the attack, the Salazlle turned, and shot forth a cloud of, what appeared to be, pink gas from the base of her tail. The Oricorio was suddenly assaulted by a sweet scent, which did little to deter her attack. Salazlle took the brunt of the razor sharp winds the dancing Pokémon sent out, but she was still grinning wide. After all, that sweet scent wasn’t for the Oricorio.

While the bird sent out air cutter, the cloud of scent wafted around Keith, and he coughed out as he was smothered by the sweetness of whatever the Salazzle released. He was covering up his nose as he fanned the smell away. Oricorio looked back in concern when she heard her trainer cough, but the Salazzle smiled wide enough to brandish her teeth. Finally, the trainer shook off the sickeningly sweet scent, and started to refocus on the fight.

“S-sorry about that Oricorio,” Keith said. “Alright. Oricorio, use-!” Before he could give his next order, his breath caught in his throat, seeing something truly remarkable suddenly. Both of the Pokémon seemed to disappear. In fact, the whole park seemed to disappear. The trainer was suddenly in a big, Arabian palace. Keith looked around confused, not seeing a single other person for what he figured to be miles. Suddenly, he heard a flirtatious chuckle. He turned back where he was looking originally, to discover someone he never expected to see.

Before him, there stood an incredible looking belly dancer. She wore light blue clothing that was almost see through. She held a long blue ribbon at each end, the rest of it positioned behind her. She looked upon the trainer flirtatiously as she held her hands above her and gently shook for him, slowly spinning and showing off her fine rear for the trainer. Keith couldn’t help himself, he approached the dancing beauty.

---


Oricorio could only look on in confusion as the Salazzle seemed to dance for the bird’s trainer. No, not just dance, show off. This Pokémon was… showing off for her master? And what’s worse, her trainer seemed… infatuated. She realized he started to walk towards her, and the Oricorio was scared to think what’d happen if the reptilian Pokémon got her hands on him.

She flew up to the back of the trainer’s shirt, grabbed the collar, and tried to pull him back with the force
of her flapping. But the toxic lizard Pokémon had different plans for the bird.

---


Keith was walking towards the exotic dancer, who started to beckon him towards her. As he approached, he felt his collar tug backwards. He looked over his shoulder, stumbled back in shock, and screamed. He was approached by a Gliscor. Upon seeing the steel like skin, the piercing yellow eyes, and the cruel smile, he ran forward as fast as he could, the back of his shirt tearing as he ran, into the arms of the dancer.

---


Oricorio stared on in shock. She couldn’t believe what just happened. Her trainer, the person she helped out ever since he caught her, just screamed at her. Like she scared him.

What did I do? the bird Pokémon thought to herself. She only stared on with a defeated and pained look as her trainer ran away from her and into the weird Pokémon’s arms. The slender lizard Pokémon hid her trainer’s head into her chest in a comforting grip as she spat a flaming burst at her, knocking the Oricorio out of the air with a burning fireball.

She fell onto the ground. As she got back to her feet, she looked on in horror as the Salazzle craned her head to meet lips with her trainer. And, Keith seemed to enjoy it. The Salazzle twisted her mouth so she could deepen the kiss. As for as the trainer knew, he was kissing an exotic belly dancer. The toxic lizard Pokémon enjoyed the taste of her new slave. Salazzle wanted him to submit, so he thought he liked this. The two broke kiss, and stared lovingly into each other’s eyes.

Oricorio finally got to her feet, and started to run towards the Pokémon, hoping to somehow make it up for her trainer. The Salazzle picked Keith up bridal style, and turned around, rear pointed towards the approaching bird. When the Oricorio got too close, the Salazzle lifted her tail, and shot forth poisonous gas from the base of her tail. The Pokémon started to cough upon sniffing the poisonous gas. She collapsed to her knees, coughing up a storm. The last thing she saw was the Salazzle carrying her latest prey off somewhere, looking over her shoulder to flash the Oricorio a taunting grin. The dancing bird fell unconscious.

---


The Salazzle couldn’t be happier. She found her latest prey especially cute, and couldn’t wait to play with him. She decided to grope the trainer’s rear part way through her walk to her den. Even that didn’t stir Keith from his trance. This cute little guy was all his, and there wasn’t a thing he could do to deny him. She was gonna enjoy him for as long as possible.

She entered a cave and traveled far into it. As she traveled, she was approached by tiny, love struck Pokémon. They looked like little lizards wearing a burglar’s mask. They were known as Salandits. The further into the cave she got, the more Salandits she was approached by. When she got to the deepest part of the cave, she grinned upon seeing her collection. There were tons of humans, from mid-30 year olds to young teens, she had a huge collection to pick from. So many humans to appease her.
Once the humans saw her, they all started to march towards her, stuck in a trance. The Salazzle stood in the middle of the crowd, and put her latest prey on the ground as the rest of her collection came to her. Tonight was gonna be a good night…
© Copyright 2016 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898768-Keith-Claim