*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904496-A-new-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2104134
Follow the power of a promiscuous Pokémon.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#904496 added February 12, 2017 at 8:05pm
Restrictions: None
A new home
The Alolan region is a region of fun and beauty to the untrained eye. Unfortunately, the untrained eye will only see the dangers beneath the beauty when it’s too late. Alola doesn’t discriminate. If a human can become a victim to the wildlife, so can any unfortunate Pokemon, as seen with this unlucky guy.

One Riolu traveled with his trainer to Wela Volcanic Park. The trainer wanted the little guy to become a Lucario, so he traveled from island to island, making him beat up any Pokemon they’d encounter. However, the trainer didn’t how him any love. Were their love, the young Riolu would’ve been happy enough to evolve into a Lucario.

The Riolu was fighting a Cubone. With one more punch, he managed to knock him down, making the ground type faint. The Riolu looked towards his trainer for some approval, only to see his master looking very annoyed. After the Cubone fainted, his trainer pinched the bridge of his nose, making the Riolu worried.

He waited for his trainer to take out his pokeball and call him back, but he started to get up and walk away. The Riolu ran in front of him, hoping he might’ve just forgotten. The trainer looked down at the Riolu with annoyance, and started to walk away. The Riolu, again, ran in front of him, crying for attention.

Again, his trainer walked away. The Riolu, again, got in front of him. This time, his trainer took out his pokeball. The Riolu smiled widely, believing his trainer was gonna call him back. Instead, the trainer dropped the ball, and stomped it into pieces. The Riolu kept crying and shouting as he stomped. It was left in pieces, and the trainer again walked away.

The Riolu looked down at the pieces that used to be his pokeball, barely able to understand that his master just disowned him. He wiped away a few tears forming in his eyes. He knew he wasn’t anywhere near other, fellow Riolu. He was stranded, alone on this island. Maybe another master would find him. Maybe he could wait for another master to catch him and bring him back to Poni Grove. Or maybe even they would take care of him. Maybe he could evolve for them, and impress them, and make them want to keep him.

The Riolu ran to a patch of tall grass, waiting for another trainer to find him. He waited. And waited. And waited.

Unfortunately, he wouldn’t attract the attention of any trainer. Instead, a certain toxic lizard Pokemon spied him from within the tall grass. He was just trying to peak over the edge of the grass, looking for any sign of an approaching trainer, not noticing a black tail breaking the surface of the tall grass like a shark fin breaking the surface of the water.

The tail approached the tiny emanation Pokemon, who remained oblivious to the incoming danger. When the owner of the tail got close enough, it disappeared under the tall grass, leaving the owner revealed only to whoever looked close enough.

The Riolu was still looking outwards for any trainer approaching while the approaching Salazzle brought her muzzle close to the back of the Riolu’s neck. When she got close, she quickly flicked her tongue out, licking the back of the Pokemon’s neck. She quickly dipped back as the Riolu spun around to see what just licked him. He rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed and creeped out, as he looked around the thick plants.

Meanwhile, the Salazzle crept up beside him, and licked his cheek. She dipped backwards before the Riolu could spot her. He was starting to get creeped out. He tried to leave the grass, but the offending Pokemon grabbed the back of his tail and yanked him deeper into the plantation. He tried to grab anything he could while his attacker drug him deeper into the tall grass.

Eventually, he was in the middle of the tall grass before the other Pokemon let go of him and seemed to disappear into the plants around them. He got to his feet, and tried to run away, only to feel a tail smack him back towards the center. He tried to crawl away, struggling to get back to his feet, but he was smacked towards the center again.

He shook with fear. Whatever this thing was, it was not letting him run, and it was not going to get itself spotted. He looked around fearfully, trying to spot his attacker, only to see the thick grass around him. Suddenly, a sweet smell surrounded him. The smell was so sweet, and so thick, it was almost sickening.
He ran, not remembering the other Pokemon. Fortunately, his attacker didn’t smack him this time. The Salazzle loved watching the little guy get more and more fearful as she played with him, but she decided to get to work at owning him. The Riolu ran as fast as he could, eventually leaving the tall grass.

When he got out, he slowed down his pace, noticing something nice. Standing before him was a female Lucario, looking down at him with concern. She kneeled and spread her arms, and the Riolu ran to her. She leapt into her arms, which wrapped around him. She stood up, holding the Riolu close to her and gently rubbing the back of his head while he cried into her chest.

The Lucario kissed the top of his head, then his cheek, and he purred in response. He nuzzled into her chest as she kissed him. She craned his head to the side, and kissed his neck. She lightly nibbled on his neck, which started to weird the Riolu out. But it’s okay, right? She was just comforting him, right?
She started to lick his neck, and the Riolu began to thrash, both because it tickled, and because it was making him uncomfortable. He heard the Lucario chuckle, and she began to lick all around his neck, making him struggle worse and worse. He cried out in discomfort, only to feel the Pokemon plant her lips on his. He struggled even harder as he felt her start to make out with him, roughly shoving her tongue into his mouth and wrestling his own tongue.

He shut his eyes and screamed, trying to struggle out of her grip. He opened his eyes, and saw an entirely different Pokemon kissing him. She had shiny black scales, a lavender underbelly, and red markings going from her groin to her chest. The Riolu struggled even harder, but the Salazzle persisted in kissing him.
Eventually, her lips popped off his, and he was sent tumbling to the ground. He was left face up, panting for air. His moment of relief was dashed when he noticed the Salazzle’s feet standing on either side of him. She grinned a sultry grin at the Riolu, then lifted a foot. She planted it over his muzzle, and the poor Pokemon was too weak to fight off her foot as she ground it into his nose and mouth. She stood her other foot over his muzzle, standing her full weight on him. She enjoyed feeling his weak protests under her, but she wanted to play with him in another way.

She removed both of her feet, letting him gasp for air. He gasped, still weak, too weak to stand. Salazzle turned, facing the rest of the Riolu’s sprawled body. Meanwhlie, the Riolu was let staring at his tormentor’s backside. She threw her legs out from under her, landing rear first on the tiny Pokemon. His entire head disappeared between her buttocks, and everything from his waist down poked out under the Salazzle. She chuckled as she gave a quick rub to the RIolu’s face, he could only wince as he was ground.

The rubbing hurt enough, but there was one more thing to make the situation worse. The Salazzle’s hypnotic air emanated near the base of her tail, so while he was ground underneath her, he was assaulted by her sweet scent. He could only hope not to breathe in too much, or else become a drone for the Salazzle. Unfortunately, the Salazzle noticed he was fighting her fumes.

The Salazzle reached towards his feet, and tickled under his feet. He sharply gasped upon feeling that. She kept tickling, and he started to flail his legs from underneath her. He tried to hold his breath, but the tickling was making it really hard. In less than half a minute, he gasped for air, sucking in a nose and mouth full of hormonal fumes, the Salazzle licking her lips at this.

She kept tickling, and the Riolu kept gasping, sucking in more and more pheromones as he went along. The more fumes he sucked in, the more he felt his consciousness fade. She ground, firmly rubbing her sweet scent into his face, forcibly rubbing the sweet smell into his face. The Riolu couldn’t keep himself awake much longer. After a while, his legs went limp, and no tickle would move him at all. She smiled, realizing he’d become susceptible to her.

---

The Riolu slowly blinked the sleep away from his eyes. The first thing he saw was the rocky ceiling of a cave. He turned to his side, and saw… a goddess. Sitting away from him was a salamander Pokemon bearing black scales, red under her tail, and lavender eyes. She was faced away from him. She turned her head towards him, then turned away in disgust.

The Riolu instantly felt shame. All he knew was that he didn’t want to disappoint his goddess. He quickly got to his feet and ran in front of her, tilting his head slightly. The Salazzle turned away from him. He again ran in front of her, crying out for attention. She again turned away, and he again ran in front of her, begging for forgiveness, begging to somehow earn her approval again.

He couldn’t know that the Salazzle was simply testing those pheromones. He would never be able to think anything negative of her anymore. After she denied acknowledging him enough, she felt she had tested him enough by the time he started to break down in tears. A smile crept up on her face.

She stood and sauntered over to him. He reached under him and pulled him up to her smiling face. She wiped his tears, and he practically melted in her grip. He nuzzled into her chest, the Salazzle chuckling as she did. She planted a hand on his cheek, and craned him upwards to face her. She puckered up, and the Riolu wanted only to obey her wishes. He too puckered up, and the two locked lips. The Riolu had completely fallen for the Salazzle.
© Copyright 2017 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904496-A-new-home