*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899786
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#899786 added December 17, 2016 at 3:00pm
Restrictions: None
Australia Challenge Day 17
Prompt: We are going to stay at the Grace Hotel, have a VIP Tour of the Sydney Opera House, Bridge Climb and visit Botontical Gardens.

Oh well, this tour was fun. I have always wanted to see the Sydney Opera House and it was huge by the water and has a seashell clam shape. It was white and seeing the stage was great. Lyn's a sly fox AlyCatAuthor HAPPY 4th! Kit of House Lannister Apondia BlueMoon WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 and I started singing and dancing like Abba and the Andrews Sisters, Other guests applauded us so we took a vow and then Dante sang like Andre Boricelli and the tour guide was speechless. We got on with the tour and I would love to see an opera here.

The Bridge Climb. We were so high up and there were cars below and Dante held me up and I didn't look down anymore and I was okay. Andre was climbing all over and I was so afraid he would fall. He didn't. I could almost touch the sky we were so high up.

The Botantical Gardens are nice. I enjoy lavender flowers and I bought seeds to take home so I can grow my own flowers. I think every flower in the world was there.

The Grace Hotel was luxurious and Dante and I ordered room service and I was all dressed up in a formal wearing diamonds. We saw some singers and dancers. An Elvis Look Alike. Really. There was a good Rock Band and some guy singing Glen Campbell songs and I was content. Brother Nature and I got a dance in and Andre wanted a hug so I danced with him. Cute. Time for bed. The tour is half way done. This was a great day.

For the December 2016 round of 30DBC

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899786